Monday, October 24, 2011

gifts and more gifts

this week I am thankful for

9. two tickets for an evening of worship with Chris Tomlin, Christy Nockels, and Louie Giglio on Saturday, enjoyed with my mother

10. the bruises on my hands from clapping and praising so exuberantly

10. a warm, pink bathrobe, given to me by my ex-SIL on a birthday long ago

11. mushrooms on my tender chicken tonight, grilled just perfectly

12. finally starting to regain my health, after three long weeks of sickness after sickness

13. an old and treasured warm flannel quilt to nap under when I got off from work today

14. a week off from work and sleeping in most of the mornings

15. six blingy new necklaces and four new shirts to dress up my winter wardrobe

16. banana nut bread that turned out just right

17. detective shows on tv that don't have sex and immorality to taint them

18. ice cold water

19. antibiotics to kick this UTI or whateveritisthatIhave

20. new LCD nightlights


My Shepherd "lets me rest in meadow grasses and leads me beside quiet streams. He restores my failing health. He helps me do what honors Him the most."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails