Sunday, June 20, 2010

daddy's in heaven

Fathers Day Prayer: If roses grow in Heaven, Lord, pick a bunch for me.
Place them in my daddy's arms & tell him they're from me.
Tell him that I love & miss him & when he turns to smile.
Place a kiss upon his cheek & hold him for a while.
Remembering him is easy ~ I do it everyday.
But there's an ache within my heart that will never go away.

Remembering the "Prince of a Man" that my Daddy was and is. One of the faithful and true men that the Scriptures says God looks for on the earth, but doesn't find. He was faithful to be humble, obeying his life purpose to "feed my sheep." Even though he didn't know what it meant early on, he figured it out alright. We were fed with the richness of the Word every day, and are filled with it to this day.

Luke Dove let us know that yesterday, he asked his girlfriend Bekka to marry him. Too funny to remember that boy and all his crazy stunts, pranks, and tomfoolery while at CIAS. Ben Gygax announced today on FB that he is "in a relationship." Like I said before, romance is in the air.

I cleaned the kitchen cabinets and drawers today, matching a lid with every bowl and /vacuuming/wiping/cleaning. Made some awesome sweet tea too! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails