Sunday, June 17, 2012

eucharisteo

117. The smell of freshly-cut grass

118. The delighted squeals of the nieces as they enjoy the yard

119. Amber-colored sweet tea, sitting in a glass jug on my kitchen counter

120. Delicious silver king corn, served hot with butter and salt

121. Slender green asparagus

122. Marigolds blooming in this June heat

123. Bags of chocolate brown mulch to cut down on weeding

124. The wet whisper of the sprinkler, watering the garden this evening

125. Citronella candles to ward off unwanted bugs

126. A peaceful Sunday

127. Fresh smell of laundered towels

128. Room in my storage cubicle for bedroom cast-offs

129. Getting my room vacuumed thoroughly today

130. Time to laze on my bed, enjoying the dying embers of the evening's sun rays

131. Finding my sister's secret blog, finally ;-)

132. Grace for the week coming


"Give thanks to the Lord! His Love Endures Forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails