55. A wonderful Christmas Eve, spent with family and long-time friends- the Touarts, Haights & Paynes
56. A spicey Jones clan Christmas Day (must everyone be so cranky about my kitchen buzzer?!?)
57. Excited glee from our nieces over their gifts, especially over the old toddler desk that "Unker Danner" refinished and painted anew for the next generation of Joneses to enjoy
58. Red Box movies
59. Renfroe Praline Pecans...soooo delicious & yummy!
60. The pretty red-blooming amaryllis I found in Winn Dixie's flower store
61. New Christmas music CD's: Michael Buble, Justin Bieber, Kutless
62. Last-minute Christmas gifts for my family & employees
63. Grace to properly react to a failure of trust in someone I should have been able to trust to carry out my good wishes
64. Strength to stop murmuring against the Lord for what I "have not"
65. Getting to see Orion and its nebula M42 tonight in our clear skies
66. Extra buttery popcorn
67. Energy and good health, to do what needs to be done
68. The luxury of sleeping through the night, every night
69. God's creation of a clean and pure heart, and a quiet spirit, within me
70. Being able to pay my mortgage and bills, once again, this month
71. Another NIECE...or nephew (this is Cori & Brian's #3) on the way!!! :-D
72. A future sister-in-law (via my brother Daniel), Brittany
73. The Holy Writ, that never-ending source of unfathomable riches and wisdom!
74. Dinner at Friday's tonight with my baby sis Sarah
75. Getting to sleep in late during my holiday
76. The knowledge that my sisters, Tricia and Sarah especially, have my back
77. Being raised in the knowledge of righteousness and holiness (without which, I would not see God!)
78. Two wonderful, however flawed, parents who listened to the voice of the Holy Ghost
79. Sparkly lights at Christmas, all over everywhere
80. The liberty and freedom of being able to worship my God freely, without censure
"Give thanks to the Lord! His Love Endures Forever!"