Friday, September 17, 2010

Backtracking

I have felt for some time now that I should start a public blog, one that does not reveal the deepest of my heart struggles for reasons I will keep to myslef. I will keep my private journal blog for those sorts of posts. So this is the beginning of the new public MaryBeeBzz, available to be read by all my friends and family. Yay!!! :-D

I love writing and blogging and have often wished that others could read what I write and be blessed and encouraged by it. I wrote for Kindred Spirits and HopeChest magazines for many years and have kept a private journal since I was eight. Eventually my journal writing gave way to blogging, first on LifeJournal, then Xanga, MySpace, and now Blogger for the last several years. Writing is cathartic for me. It helps me to clear my head. It helps me to heal. It helps me to explain. It helps me to figure things out.

I will try to figure out how to transfer all the appropriate blogs from the past few years here. THAT should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails