Tuesday, June 8, 2010

beginnings...and endings

I babysat for CL today. Sarah had to drive to Bonifay for a bakery pickup so I got the honors of being CL's babysitter today while Cori taught violin. That "bit o'sunshine" is so adorable! She chatters like a magpie and dances like her Aunt Bee!!!!!


Came home this evening and opened all my mail (Sarah brings it over ever several weeks or so). I read that the student that I sponsor in the ASEA SEED program has graduated from college with her BS in Nursing. I sent her off an e-mail tonight to see what she is planing to do now that she is done with her training. I know that she had mentioned she wanted to work in neonatal or birthing...also had to write Br. Bob to let him know to sign me up to support another girl in the program! Time flies...I think it has been 4 or 5 years now!

My summer has begun nicely. I just needed to recover from a frenetic school year and rest my soul and spirit. I have been able to spend some long needed time soaking in the Word. :-) I have caught up on so much (laundry, business, cleaning), and still have so much left to do! Sleeping late is the best part...and getting to read! :-D I have finally watched "Alice in Wonderland" with Johnny Depp. It was fabulous, as reported! Also Scify's "Alice" was unnervingly good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails