Friday, June 8, 2012
96. A good movie to watch at the theater, with no bad language or explicit scenes
97. Reasonable tickets for an evening of worship with John Mark McMillan
98. Laughter over dinner with old friends
99. Energy and health (when I need it) to clean the house
100. Two grumpy and stubborn little girls to train and teach
101. Bright marigolds blooming in this heat
102. Fist-sized tomatoes on the vine, right in my own backyard!
103. A crystal-clear pool to cool off in at the end of the day
104. Finally fitting back into a fav pair of denim shorts
105. Summertime...to enjoy reading without the stress of hurrying
106. Lemon-pepper seasoning
107. The best-friendship of a dear sister
108. The pleasant smell of Swiffer mopping solution that lingers in a cleaned room
109. Sciatic relief after an acupressure appointment with Dr. Hendricks
110. A delicious Cobb salad at Panera with Mom, on the road back from Ft. Walton Beach
111. A peaceful trip with pleasant conversation
112. Finding a beautiful nautilus shell at Seashell City in Navarre on our way home
113. The delight that cowrie shell turtles and wedding bubbles bring to two adorable toddlers
114. A relaxing and much-needed massage this afternoon
115. Rain, that ruins my beach plans but saves me garden water
116. For Mr. Ziel's delivery of heaps of free dirt to fill the old fish pond hole, a HUGE answer to prayer!
"Give thanks to the Lord! His Love Endures Forever!"