34. the romantic simplicity of watching my old "Anne of Avonlea" vhs
35. Tricia's made-from-scratch deliciously warm and comforting chocolate pudding this evening
36. sleeping in this morning
37. a successful grocery and Thanksgiving dinner shopping excursion (all I need now is the turkey and some fresh greens!)
39. a 20 oz. Shakespeare from The Drowsy Poet. soooo hot and yummy!
39. cute little orange pumpkins on our table- Corrie Lynn's very own "punkin patch"
40. the cutest hearty little laughs from Julieana as she tossed Meg's colorball today
"That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever."